Finished Role Models


Kim Petras is a singer from Germany currently living in America, she is considered to be the worlds youngest Trans-Woman to have completed their transition by having surgery at 16 years old. She now has a very successful career as a Pop Singer.


Charlie Martin is a British racing driver who currently competes in sports cars such as the Ginetta GT Cup. In 2019 she campaigned to become the first Transgender Driver to compete in the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans.


Fox Fisher and Owl are a Non-Binary couple who have created the Youtube channel My Generation, together they make short films and documentaries about trans people in the UK.


While it might seem a bit vain, I decided to include myself as a Cheerleader and Student. I am the first Trans Woman to compete at the University of Sunderland Cheerleading Team. I already discussed how I wanted to make the kind of video that I myself could've used as child and so wanted to show that at a young age, I didn't think I would be a Cheerleader or a student.




Comments